PARENT/CAREGIVER PARTICIPATION IS ALWAYS REQUIRED!
ALL OUTDOOR CLASS OPTIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON CITY, STATE, AND CDC GUIDELINES. OUR OUTOOR CLASSES HAVE A WAITLIST. CLICK HERE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE ADDED TO THE WAITLIST FOR ANY UPCOMING SESSIONS.
Fall 2020 OUTSIDE
|Sep 14-Nov 7
- $205 (no instruments)
- $215 (includes used instruments)
- $230 (includes new instruments)
|Sidewalk Jam (1 family)
|Pod Playdate Jam (up to 5 families)
Fall 2020 OUTSIDE
Our eight week in-person fall semester will take place at NTC/Liberty Station on the North Promenade grass behind the US Naval Training Center mural (cross from building 177 on Dewey Road). Families should bring a big blanket to sit on. Your blanket will help provide a clear visual boundary for social distancing while we sing, dance, and jam together-- at leat 8 ft apart. The only thing we'll share is our love for making Music Together®! Social distancing will be practiced throughout the class. No instruments and props will be shared. Each family can bring their own instruments to class or you can choose to include gently loved and sanitized simple instruments or new ones with your tuition (eggs, sticks, bubbles a scarf and a carrying bag).
- Masks will be required during class for adults and children over 4.
- There will be no in-person make-up or bonus classes. If your family has to miss a class, you can schedule a make-up in a Zoom class for that week.
- Outside classes are closed to families not enrolled in the class. Make-ups and drop-ins will not be allowed in Outside classes.
- Outside classes are held on a weather-permitting basis. In cases of inclement weather or class cancellation for any other reason class will be held via Zoom.
- Think of it as a "Musical House Call"
- 1 family - 20 minutes
- Family selects 4-5 songs. Bring our own instruments
- call/text 858-412-0643 to schedule or book online (online scheduling coming soon)
- must be within 20 miles of Liberty Station
POD PLAYDATE JAM
- $120/group rate for up to 5 families per class.
- We come to you! Please ensure your outdoor space is large enough to accommodate physical distancing at all times
- 30 minutes of music. Song/dance requests are welcome
- Use your own instruments from home - if you don't have any...homemade shakers, wooden spoons, maracas, cardboard box drums work great!
- must be within 15 mile of Liberty Station
- payments can be made via venmo @songbirdsmusic
- schedule is based on teacher's availability
- does not include songbooks/cds/music downloads
- Teacher + Adults must wear masks during singing
Call/text 858-412-0643 to schedule or book online (online scheduling coming soon)
Sidewalk Jams/Pod Playdate Jams:
- There is ZERO contact between us and your family. Parent/caregiver participation is always required.
- We do not come inside your home. We will sing on the driveway, front yard, backyard, porch, or sidewalk while maintaining a 6-feet distance.
- Bring your own instruments out to jam. Something to shake, something to click or tap, and something to swoosh.
- If you child comes towards the teacher, don't worry! We will stand up and back up, giving you time and space to scoop up your little one.
Safety is first! See full Terms and Conditions
Questions? Call/text 858-412-0643 or email firstname.lastname@example.org