Outside Class Options
OUR OUTOOR CLASSES HAVE A WAITLIST. CLICK HERE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE ADDED TO THE WAITLIST FOR ANY UPCOMING SESSIONS.
|Winter Classes - Music Together® Outside
||Jan 4 - Feb 25
- $205 (bring my own instruments)
- $215 (includes gently used instruments)*
- $230 (includes new instruments)*
* Includes 2 eggs, 1 pair of sticks, 2 scarves, bubbles and a carrying bag. Used and new instruments are yours to keep!
||Dec - March
Backyard Jam (1-4 families)
|Dec - March
- All Music Together Outdoor classes and pop-up/specialty classes take place at NTC/Liberty Station on Ingram Plaza (Historic Dicatur Rd and Dewey Rd).
- Masks required during class for adults and children over 4.
- Bring a waterproof blanket, yoga mat or playpen.
- No shared instruments. Bring something to tap, shake, swoosh, and ding
- No in-person make-ups permitted. If your family misses class, you can schedule a make-up in a Zoom class. Make-ups/drop-ins not permitted in outside classes.
- Outside classes held on a weather-permitting basis. In cases of inclement weather, city/state/CDC guidelines or class cancellation for any other reason class will be held via Zoom during your regular time.
- Teacher will have extra masks, hand sanitzer, wipes, and child safe sunscreen and insect repellent.
- Think of it as a "Musical House Call"
- up to 4 families - 25 minutes
- $35 per family. Pay via Venmo @songbirdsmusic (Diana Davidson)
- If you are hosting a playgroup, your outdoor space must be able to safely accommodate everyone + the teacher
- Adults must wear masks!
- Bring your own instruments
- call/text 858-412-0643 or email director@songbirdsmusic to schedule
- must be within 15 miles of Liberty Station
Only siblings included per family. Nanny shares, cousins, anyone not living in the same household must register and pay separately.
Safety is first! See full Terms and Conditions
Scheduling/Questions? Call/text 858-412-0643 or email firstname.lastname@example.org